Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another change

I have been so busy over the last few months I have badly neglected this blog. And to be honest, I've spread myself too thin across the board. So I have just handed in my notice at Griffith University and will no longer be teaching undergraduate midwifery students in Brisbane.

This is a proactive measure I have taken so I can focus 100% on my job in the Educational Development Centre at Otago Polytechnic, my EdD research and developing my consultancy as e-learning/social media advisor.

I shall miss my colleagues at Griffith and hope we'll continue our connection in one way or another.  But I have to say that I am looking forward to being able to spend more time on blogging, researching and writing. And taking up other opportunities that pass my way, that I had to say 'no' to last year, like spending a month in Nepal helping with curriculum development.

The next big project that is looming fast is the 4th Annual Virtual International Day of the Midwife...calls for EOI will be coming out soon. 




No comments: